Pages

For more about Allison and her books visit her website at http://www.allisonsimon.com/. For now, please relax and brace yourself for the occasionally coherent ramblings of Allison's mind.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kevin Moran: Jesse's A Dork, Ignore Him

Kevin, here. Holly was supposed to go next, but Allison gave me the floor since Jesse decided to publicly bust my butt. He’s such a dork. You have to take him with a grain of salt. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a freakin’ genius, but he’s like a walking After School Special. Seriously. If his life were a movie it would be an independent foreign film from Uzbekistan or something. One time I was giving him you-know-what for being an idiot, yet again, and he actually got me to use the phrase “melodramatic angst” in a conversation. Can you believe that? I don’t even think I know what that means and there I go spouting off his psych crap right back at him. He thought it was hilarious. Ok, maybe it was. Anyway, my point is, he’s actually a cool guy, he just freaks me out sometimes. He’s funny and charming on the outside, but his head is going to explode one of these days if he doesn’t just chill out and take life down a notch.

Oh, and don’t let him tell you I’m a player. I’m not. I love Katie. I’m just friendly. He’s only jealous cuz he’s a loser.

Ha! 202 words! Sucka! Ok, 206. Oops 208. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment