Pages

For more about Allison and her books visit her website at http://www.allisonsimon.com/. For now, please relax and brace yourself for the occasionally coherent ramblings of Allison's mind.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Allison: Random Blog Updates

For the record, I actually play “Wonderwall” pretty well. It’s not as excruciating as Michael makes it sound…my blues improv, however, ok fine. I’ll grant that’s probably torture. I practice my solos with the backing chords in head phones, so I can see why that would cause bloody eardrums to those on the outside. And I know more than 4 notes. Jerk.

The Flyers actually won last night. (That’s F-L-Y-E-R-S, Cass.) Glad she’s finally jumped on board with hockey even if it’s only for a cute guy. Or guys in this case. At least it’s not for the uniforms this time. That’s why she cheered for Spain in the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Then again, that worked out pretty well for her. Crap, now I have to think about the tragic Germany/Spain semifinal again. We just began to recover from that.

Moving on. I bet Holly, lover of all things medieval, is planning on checking out HBO’s “Game of Thrones” tonight. She’ll let you know how it goes tomorrow if she does. There’s a lot of hype for this one, but of course, there was a lot of hype for “Boardwalk Empire” and Holly got through half of episode one. She is even a huge fan of Michael Pitt and Steve Buscemi. And period drama, prohibition era history…yeah, pretty much everything that show embodied. Except…not. Too bad. Hopefully she fares better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment